Thursday, June 18, 2009

Me? A Bookworm?

Me? A Bookworm? I don't like reading books (excluding school books) unless needed or I'm forced to do so. I don't like reading books because they make my eyes cross. The letters are too small and they also make me feel sleepy if they do not interest me. I rarely read books. You can see me reading a novel if it was read by a close friend and suggested that book to me or if my teacher tells me to do so. The some of the things I'd rather do than reading books is using the net, reading online magazines (interesting ones and one that has big words on them), or going out with friends. I'll just make one thing clear, I am not a bookworm cause I don't like reading books:p

3 comments:

  1. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. ~ Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you're a bookworm.hehehe. I agree with you, reading makes me sleepy especially if I'm not interested to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rj! i just wanted to comment.hehe:)
    i agree with what you said,about books making your eyes cross.i like reading but not school books!haha
    why don't you try reading a book that are about mysteries? or about romance?
    find one that you'll enjoy.(it's just a suggestion.haha:)))
    that's it.keep safe:)

    ReplyDelete